The main areas of legal advice that we are able to deal with are:
- Asylum Applications, Refusals and Support
- Refugee Rights
- Children and Young People’s Rights
- Complaints (against government departments, the local authority, or other public bodies)
- EU Social Welfare Law
- Victims of Crime/police complaints
- Some complex Welfare Benefits issues
- Some Non-EU Immigration issues
We are currently unable to provide advice in cases relating to Employment Law. If you need help with a problem in this area there are other services which might be able to help you such as ELTAL (The Employment Law Telephone Advice Line), details of which can be found at this website.
We are very small and and therefore we cannot currently offer a drop-in service. However you can contact us for an appointment either by telephoning us or emailing us. We will try our best to ensure that you are able to speak to a solicitor as soon as possible and to arrange an appointment to see a lawyer if necessary.